Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Norman

..is taking contributions! Mojo did this rather splendid 'Norman' cartoon and has published it on his blog. It's a great combination of Belgian nature photography, travelogue, art and oddity, well worth a look. The big box on the right says 'Happy Jumbo' by the way.

If anyone else fancies having a go at a Norman cartoon it would be most welcome (please!), and if I get enough I would publish them in the final book as well as my blog. I'd be interested in seeing a wide variety of ideas and styles.

2 comments:

  1. I find weird to see my drawing on someone's blog. Of course I agree (Go Dave, go!) and I do love the idea of some kind of sharing ideas via the blog. Otherwise, what's the point of this system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Mojo, I know busy everyone is these days, but I do have a handfull of people in mind that I hope will submit a Norman without too much pushing...they may know who they are...

    All are welcome tho!

    ReplyDelete