Friday, 4 June 2010

Mothy moth


No new drawing to report this week. There are things I should be doing but am not getting round to, such as a fine script I've been given for the upcoming Zombies 2 anthology. It's a difficult one to draw, and zombies are not usually my thing so I'm finding it especially challenging. It will be fun though.
Here's a moth in the meantime. A brimstone moth. It did a little moth poo on my hand. Silly moth.

3 comments:

  1. You should still have a few weeks to properly potty train it. Interestingly I posted a picture of the same species (Opisthograptis luterolata) last year almost the same date. I guess with such a name, who wouldn't freak out anyway so please be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I'll be nice to it. TK Max do a budget moth litter tray, so as long as it does its business in that we'll get on just fine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have guessed, it would be TK Max!

    ReplyDelete