Friday, 28 May 2010

Norman

...didn't enjoy falconry as much as he'd hoped.
Hmmm. A couple of things about this, the bird isn't actually a falcon, and I think the photoshopping makes it look terrible. I'll definately redraw this one for the book.

3 comments:

  1. I think you could keep it that way, with the caption "Sorry Norman, wrong bird, this is not a falcon!". When I saw this drawing I thought of Gary Larson "Far Side" series, and please take it as a compliment as your drawing is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mojo,

    I take that as a massive compliment, but it does make me wonder how much of my work is simply regurgitated from my influences. This was a big worry when i was doing Thomas Wogan, at the back of my mind was 'am I subconsciously ripping someone off here?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the trouble with good art that it's actually secretly designed to torture the soul of the viewer.

    ReplyDelete