Thursday, 4 February 2010

New stuff?

I should have some sneak peeks of latest work to show soon. It's likely to be either an ebook or just plain blogged as I don't think Tabella want it. It's not going to be the most inspired thing I've done, as I'm housebuying at the moment and it's taking a lot of my creative energy, as a result I've picked a project that I can be more workman with like rather than purely artistic about (this should make sense when I publish). I will certainly print it to sell at Thought Bubble this year, especially as Rob Jackson has already bought the ticket for the table. How organised is that?! Good old Rob.
Need to get cracking on the WORK anthology soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice! (quality of the details, colours, composition, insect, wood, I just like everything in it (sorry - feel free to ignore but I like to explain why I like something instead of just saying "wow!")

    Happy house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta Mojo, nice to have you back with us! Last few times I checked your blog it was offline. Good to see the wildlife stuff again.

    I'm hoping this househunting business will be as short and painless as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Location, location, location - so they say (which is a fairly good pun in French as it means: renting!)

    About my blog, I'm going in various directions and sometimes I feel it's better I shut it down to clean my mess. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Not many birds around currently, but I'm looking forward spring.

    I'm sure I plucked it out of you site, or maybe not, but http://wirralbirders.blogspot.com/ should not be far from your place.

    ReplyDelete