To keep myself busy, and mostly sane, while househunting I've been on working on some cartoon obituaries. There are 8 samples on ebook, click the image at the right if you fancy a look. They are from the fictional newspaper The Daily Atomiser. While dealing with administrative stuff I've not been up to doing a 'proper' comic story. I'm planning on doing about 30, and to sell at Thought Bubble later this year. If you fancy contributing please feel free to email me with submissions.
Those are good! It's nice to do something thats mainly writing for a change isn't it.
ReplyDeleteAye it's been a nice change, and although I'm not being tooo precious about the content, I find it a bit easier than frame stories. Reckon you'll have time/inclination to contribute one? Still hoping to have a 'proper' comic to sell at Thought Bubble in addition to this.
ReplyDeleteI should have time before Thought Bubble, I'll try drawing some sketches at the UK Web thing like you did at Leeds and see if any of them give me ideas...
ReplyDelete