Unfortunately the publisher has confirmed that the item(s) shown below are not currently available, but an item request has been placed with our suppliers so that we can fulfil your order.
DAVID HUGHES Thomas Wogan is Dead
Please be assured that we are staying in contact with the supplier and once we receive the item(s) into our fulfilment centre we will ship them to you immediately.
Please be aware that we receive more copies of out of stock lines on a daily basis and we will try to source the title(s) for you as swiftly as possible.
Grrr... I'll stay put. Jee, Thomas Wogan is dead, and I didn't know he was even sick - but will he get better?
I don't mind waterstones - usually it's a fine store, as far as I remember my UK days - I'm happy to queue. Wait and see.
Firstly thanks for the custom and your patience. Many apologies for the problems, I've been informed the web ordering takes a little time to settle in. Could you let me know if it continues to be problematic and I'll pop a copy in the post privately.
I confirm Waterstone email:
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately the publisher has confirmed that the item(s) shown below are not currently available, but an item request has been placed with our suppliers so that we can fulfil your order.
DAVID HUGHES Thomas Wogan is Dead
Please be assured that we are staying in contact with the supplier and once we receive the item(s) into our fulfilment centre we will ship them to you immediately.
Please be aware that we receive more copies of out of stock lines on a daily basis and we will try to source the title(s) for you as swiftly as possible.
Grrr... I'll stay put. Jee, Thomas Wogan is dead, and I didn't know he was even sick - but will he get better?
I don't mind waterstones - usually it's a fine store, as far as I remember my UK days - I'm happy to queue. Wait and see.
Hi Mojo,
ReplyDeleteFirstly thanks for the custom and your patience. Many apologies for the problems, I've been informed the web ordering takes a little time to settle in. Could you let me know if it continues to be problematic and I'll pop a copy in the post privately.
Dave
Hi again mojo,
ReplyDeleteWould you mind emailing me offlist? I thought I had your address somewhere but I appear to have lost it.
Hi Dave,
ReplyDeleteThanks - I've sent you an email with my details.
Cheers,
Emmanuel