So that is how we won, scared their batsmen by playing naked! Swann must have also played with a comedy tashe. A great win!
I'm going to struggle to get that image out of my head ... you should have put some sort of warning on that one. Think of the children!:)
If only we did the same in the third test...Sorry Kevin, can't cover that up, not after all that time I spent posing in the mirror!
So that is how we won, scared their batsmen by playing naked! Swann must have also played with a comedy tashe.
ReplyDeleteA great win!
I'm going to struggle to get that image out of my head ... you should have put some sort of warning on that one. Think of the children!
ReplyDelete:)
If only we did the same in the third test...
ReplyDeleteSorry Kevin, can't cover that up, not after all that time I spent posing in the mirror!