Here's the March effort, the last frame was inspired by a fine book I read called 'The Earth after Us', based on the idea of how future fossils may be preserved. And the first frame, well, it's got Bill Oddie in, so hopefully at least mildly amusing. I'm very dissapointed, with myself, to say that there will be no April Geoscientist. I got sick of starting at 4 empty frames. Will do better for May.
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
March Geoscientist
Here's the March effort, the last frame was inspired by a fine book I read called 'The Earth after Us', based on the idea of how future fossils may be preserved. And the first frame, well, it's got Bill Oddie in, so hopefully at least mildly amusing. I'm very dissapointed, with myself, to say that there will be no April Geoscientist. I got sick of starting at 4 empty frames. Will do better for May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the 'Bill Oddie' face of Mars!
ReplyDeleteCheers Rob, it's my default setting if I can;t get an idea, put a Bill Oddie-a-like in there. He turned up in a Quartz crystal in one of them.
ReplyDelete