Well I'm rather looking forward to Thought Bubble this weekend. Mostly sorted, but it's important that some things are left until the day before eh? I've probably decided not to dress as Captain Cantaloupe for the festival, favouring perhaps a sweater and slacks. Rob Jackson however, still intends to go dressed as a giant frog wizard, as usual. 
I'm reliably informed that the weather is going to be splendid....
See now why you have took two days off work if you are going by tortoise, still it beat the hare!
ReplyDeleteGreat meeting you on Saturday, hope you had a successful Con ...
ReplyDeleteI would change your weather advisor if I were you .. as the one you have at the moment failed to mention the heavy rain, the fog or the high winds .. his name isn't Michale Fish by any chance is he ?
And by the way .. don't forget our conversation .. it'd be great to work on something with you down the line a bit ... so please add my name to the list ...
Likewise Dave,
ReplyDeleteProbably best if I look out of the window instead of at the bbc weather map in future! Ho hum.
Certainly won't forget, will email offlist about that. Cheers.
It was great meeting you on Saturday. Shame you missed the burlesque drawing, but the rest of the evening was good too, especially the dancing.
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying your book, I am savouring it, so I'm only three quarters of the way through so far...
Ey cheers Francesca, was nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteYes I'm very intrigued by that burlesque drawing, I think you made a good case on the night that it was more art than perving! But I didn't have pens anyway.
Been enjoying your booky, yet to send as prezzies so not mentioned yet.
Oh dear me, I've not danced in 10 years..