I don't always understand 100% of the references in your comics (I'm gonna have to Google "Brian Sewell") but I love your style and sense of humor. Thanks for sharing and the color looks great.
Cheers Matt, yes the cartoons can be both quite geological and anglocentric. Brian Sewell is a famously opinionated art critic and massive snob, people seem to love him or hate him.
I'm not sure if my primary colours fully obey the rules of 'de stijl' but I guess they're close enough!
Funny quote of Dali, the "montres molles" (molten watches). Very funny! You could almost have stopped there. I also had to google Brian Sewell to find who he is (we say "famous in Belgium" - but that applies to any country) but (I think) I got the point. I like the insect-eyes of your characters. Thanks for posting those strips.
I don't always understand 100% of the references in your comics (I'm gonna have to Google "Brian Sewell") but I love your style and sense of humor. Thanks for sharing and the color looks great.
ReplyDeleteCheers Matt, yes the cartoons can be both quite geological and anglocentric. Brian Sewell is a famously opinionated art critic and massive snob, people seem to love him or hate him.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if my primary colours fully obey the rules of 'de stijl' but I guess they're close enough!
Funny quote of Dali, the "montres molles" (molten watches). Very funny! You could almost have stopped there. I also had to google Brian Sewell to find who he is (we say "famous in Belgium" - but that applies to any country) but (I think) I got the point. I like the insect-eyes of your characters. Thanks for posting those strips.
ReplyDelete