Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Burger me...

My book 'Thomas Wogan is Dead' is being published by Tabella publishing, it's got an ISBN and everything. For those of you that have already seen it there are a few changes, new content, dialogue font and other bits. There will be some sneak peeks over the next few days, leading up to its launch at BICS on the tabella table, and I've managed to scrounge a ticket too!

There have been some last minute panics (on my part that is, Tabella was as calm as a cucumber) over various things but it should be at the printers any day now.

Much more to follow I hope.
Time for a little celebration methinks....


5 comments:

  1. This is cracking news Dave and you deserve the success and the celebration tea - Thomas would be proud of it!

    On another note I was thinking of cricket next Tuesday evening after work, I can buy you a pint to celebrate too and before the cricket gets us down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be getting me one of these ... I love that comic !!! Oh yeah !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta fellas, fingers crossed it does well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to cross your fingers. Just need to get yourself a stall outside Carrow Road, Canary fans will soak up anything Delia!

    ReplyDelete